Holistic Nutritionists can help you reach your health goals through expert advice, a tailored plan of action and encouragement.
Holistic nutritionists look at the whole person – the body, mind and spirit. They tend to work on the nutrition side of the natural health industry, advising on best foods for optimal nutrition, but they also recommend supplements, if necessary, as well as advise on lifestyle changes that will positively impact your health. They will coach you, encourage you, and educate you on a healthy way to live and help you stay motivated to change your bad habits into healthy ones!
I believe that everyone needs a coach or a mentor in life, whether it is one that you hire for your health, or one that is a family member or friend, who encourages and motivates you to keep on track to reach your personal and professional goals. I have a wonderful mentor for personal growth. We talk about how I can improve and grow and she gives me homework to think about and complete for the next time we chat. I want to do that for you!
Take a few minutes and read my list of 10 things that a holistic nutritionist can assist you with and then decide if it’s for you.
- Learn about individual food plans based on your individual needs.
- Learn how to eat better and about incorporating into your diet the best super foods for health.
- Learn how to get to the root cause of your health issues like sleep problems, low energy, PMS, hot flashes, high blood sugar, etc.
- Learn how to eat to prevent cancer and disease, rather than just manage disease.
- Learn to clean up your digestion!
- Learn about not only dietary recommendations, but lifestyle and supplements too!
- Learn new recipes and how to cook healthy meals for your family.
- Learn about nutrients that get depleted from taking prescription medications and how you can replace what gets lost.
- Learn all these tricks so you can educate your family!
- Be inspired, motivated and guided!
If there is something on this list that you can relate to, send me a message to arrange a 30 minute consultation in person, by phone, or over Skype. Then, you can determine if hiring me might be your first step to creating healthy habits and becoming your best!
Connect with Lisa George, Registered Holistic Nutritionist – and take that first step. The first consultation is complimentary. Contact 613-256-0506 or e-mail email@example.com