Lisa George is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist (R.H.N.), wife and a mother of two teenage boys.
A Nova Scotian now living in Ontario, Lisa is a career entrepreneur, business owner, and has masterfully straddled work and family. She believes in a balanced approach to living and is passionate about creating habits to keep your body healthy, eliminating toxins, eating real unprocessed food, and finding time for yourself and the people you love.
Lisa will counsel to:
- promote healthy eating and nutritious diets to feel your best;
- educate about necessary vitamins, minerals and herbs;
- teach the basics of nutrition and how to make balanced and nutrient rich meals and snacks.
- provide recommendations on getting toxins out of your home;
- educate on nutrient dense foods that will build health.
She provides expert counsel, real-life experience and hands-on instruction. Lisa wants to get to know you and your health concerns.